I spent ages looking at mine but wanted to find a way to display them and came up with the idea of using a canvas. I used a really lovely paper from Creative Imaginations for the background and then mounted each tile on a piece of black cardstock before putting them on the paper. I painted the sides of the canvas black and then glued everything down. Here's the finished result:It looks fantastic in real life and I hope all the girls in the swap like what I've done with it. It looks especially good at night when the lights are on because quite a few of them catch the light and they almost 'shine'. If you ever get the chance to do a swap of this kind I'd highly recommend it!