Saturday 26 June 2010

Magnolia Down Under Challenge

This morning I actually managed to complete a card for the Magnolia Down Under Challenge blog.

I’ve never entered before but I thought I might as well give it a go :)  This is for challenge #51 and the theme is embossing!  You were allowed to use either dry or heat embossing and since I haven’t done any dry embossing for a while I grabbed out my embossing folders and came up with this:

Pirate Tilda by ShellI’ve used the Pirate Tilda stamp which I stamped onto watercolour paper before colouring with Distress Inks.  The anchor stamp is from Imaginisce which I also stamped and coloured using Distress Inks.

The paper is some Lily Kate by Basic Grey that I’ve had in my stash for ages!!  The pirate ribbon is from Spotlight and the charcoal cardstock was embossing with the Divine Swirl pattern. 

I’m really loving this Tilda stamp so I’m sure you’ll see more of her in the future!

As for me… I’m off to make lots of delicious goodies for my friends who are coming for a pyjama party tonight!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Card. Love Pirate Tilda!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very cute card! Have fun at your pj party

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute Shell gorgeous..wish you luck in the comp...

    ReplyDelete

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx