Sunday 3 October 2010

Another Magnolia Card

On Thursday Mikayla and I went to the Pig & Whistle for a friends engagement party.  It was pretty informal and no gifts etc but I wanted to make her a nice card so I grabbed out my Magnolia Bride stamp and inked it up for the first time!

I have to say that it’s a really gorgeous stamp to work with… and here’s my card":

Engagement cardI decided to go with a semi vintage look… lots of flowers, pretty lace and a bit of distressing.  The background paper is from My Minds Eye and it worked really well.

I coloured the image using Distress Inks and added lots of kindy glitz to the brides dress which really sparkled.

The best part is that I actually did give the card away!! 

Meanwhile I’ve been stamping and colouring lots of other images so I’ll share them once they’ve actually been made into cards :)

Hope you’re all having a great weekend… we’re off to enjoy the sunshine :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay you! This ard is just awesome Shell! I really love it! They are hard to part with, I know :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx