Sunday 15 July 2012

Project Life: Week 28 and SENZ!

Hi everyone :)

Yes it’s a later than usual post tonight because I’ve been at SENZ all weekend… and it was FANTASTIC!!  Before I tell you all about it here’s a look at my week:Full_1

On Monday Krystal came home for an overnight visit and we decided that it was definitely time to clean out her old room!  Toby was super happy to see his big sister and she got lots of cuddles and licks!!

While Krystal has been away her old room has become a ‘dumping ground’ for all manner of things… mostly my stuff unfortunately!  We de-cluttered, chucked out and cleaned all afternoon and by dinner time we could see some real progress.  We also bought some lovely new sheets, duvet and an electric blanket for the bed and Krystal had somewhere nice and warm to sleep for the night :)

Here’s a better look at the start of my week:Left_1

On Tuesday we took a huge load of rubbish to the dump and then we called into the local habitat store where we spotted a great sofa set for just $85!  The three seater has a fold out double bed inside it and the two seater has a slighter narrower bed as well so now I’ve got heaps of space for visitors… it will definitely be great for when  family comes to stay.

I carried on cleaning and de-cluttering for another day and it was amazing how much stuff I was able to get sorted out!  Then I caught up with all the school work I needed to do… went to school and did the photocopying and had a lovely day with my boy!

Here’s a look at the second half of my week:Right_1

On Thursday night I got packed and ready for SENZ and then the next morning Nina and I were off to Hamilton!

Before we even got a chance to go into SENZ we caught up with Brenda and Elaine and had a great chat!  It was so good to see them in ‘real life’ again instead of just via the internet!

I’d wanted to see the Project Life stall at SENZ and would you believe it was right by the entrance… obviously meant to be!  As soon as I arrived I got to catch up with Shiree and Loreen which was fab!

Before I show you the rest of the SENZ photos I’d better show you my ‘creativity’ for this weeks pages.  I decided to use my SENZ ticket and just add the dates… super easy!Creativity_1

I’ve done a new style of insert for this weeks pages using one of the cool page protectors I bought at SENZ… this one is ‘Design G’.

The front of the layout is all about our accommodation and some of the people I was able to catch up with… as well as a few little pieces of inspiration:SENZ FRONT copy_1

I’ve kept the back of the insert for my classes… and my shopping goodies:SENZ BACK copy_1

I haven’t actually printed these photos off yet but at least you can see what it will look like :)

I’d have to say that this has been my favourite SENZ to date.  I’ve caught up with some lovely ladies that I haven’t seen in a long time… met some new scrapbooking friends… and come home extremely tired but also really inspired to get back into the scrap room!

It’s back to school for me tomorrow so I’ve decided to pull out the bed from the sofa and curl up with my boy (who was VERY HAPPY to have Mumma home again!), watch some TV and just blob for the night in front of the fire.

Wishing you all a fabulous week xx

2 comments:

  1. Now that was a very productive week and I guess Senz was your reward for all that cleaning and decluttering. Looks like it sure was a great time had by all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a busy week to end the school holidays!! "My" room looks awesome! Well done!
    I'm impressed to see that your shopping skills are getting close to matching your fantastic scrapping skills! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx