Tuesday 26 February 2013

I’m still here

Hi everyone

I know I’ve been M.I.A but unfortunately there has been a very good reason.  You might remember that Richard was admitted to hospital a couple of weeks ago and I went to see him and got this photo of him and Mum during my visit:

mum and richard

It seemed silly at the time to take this photo because Richard was only going to be in the hospital for a few days but something made me do it.

I’m so pleased that I did because life has sent our family on a roller coaster ride of the worst kind and it’s really hard to bear right now.

Richard won’t be coming home again and Mum is devastated beyond words. 

blog

The past four days have been horrendous watching a strong and active man deteriorate before our eyes.  We are now praying for a gentle and peaceful release for Richard.

Your thoughts and prayers would be very much appreciated xx

6 comments:

  1. Shell, thinking of you and your family at this time. May Richard journey peacefully *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to read about this Shell and Erin - what an awful shock for you all. Take care of each other - my thoughts are with you.
    Linda (aka Lindy Lou) XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad to hear that news and thoughts are definitely with you all. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very difficult time for you and the family. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh Shell this is awful to hear. I am so sorry and send hugs to you and your family..xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hugs Shell - I know what it was like when my dad was ill and dying

    ReplyDelete

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx