Sunday 1 January 2012

Scrapbook Dreams January Challenge

Hi everyone and welcome to the first challenge for 2012!

We're going to start the year off with an awesome challenge for you... Through the eyes of a child!

For this challenge all you have to do is create a layout that is child focussed... get down on their level and see what the world looks like!

On Christmas day one of my nephews was really keen to try out his new digital camera but we couldn't quite figure it out so I loaned him my 'everyday' camera when we went for a walk to the beach.

After a few tips he was on his way and when we got home he had some really amazing shots!

I really loved so many of the photos my nephew took so I tried to include as many of them as I could in this layout... along with the story of the experience. Here's what I came up with:

Photographer boy_1

So now it's YOUR turn! Loan your kids your digital camera... or take photos from their point of view... or take the photos they ask you to take... and then create your layout and upload it into our January 2012 gallery.

I'd love to see your layouts this month! If you win the January challenge you'll get the opportunity to be our Guest Designer in March 2012 PLUS we're starting a 'rewards' system this month... check THIS post on the forum for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx