Wednesday 5 September 2012

Log your Memory: Week 34

Hi everyone :)

I’m still playing the ‘catch up’ game with Log your Memory but at least I’m not getting further behind!  The prompt for this week was all about floor plans, how you arrange your furniture and the way you use space in your living areas.

This is the first time that I’ve lived in one house since I was a little kid and as my girls have grown into young women it’s seen some changes!

One of the things that changes regularly is how we use the living spaces.  We’ve had times when all three of us lived here… then it was two… then it was me on my own… then me with Toby… and now Mikayla has been back for almost a year.

Here’s my layout for this weeks prompt:Week 34

As you can see from the photos the furniture tends to stay the same but the placement of it certainly doesn’t.  Sometimes I think I’m quite mad taking photos of my living areas for no particular reason but when it came to this weeks prompt I was pleased that I had!

After looking at the photos, the thing I miss most is having the dining table in the lounge… last winter I got so much scrapping done because I could come home from work, light the fire and scrap in front of the TV with Toby curled up on the sofa.

So that’s my living areas… how do you use yours?

I hope you’re all having a really good week xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx