Thursday 13 December 2012

December Daily: Dec 12

Good morning :)

It’s so nice to be back on track with this project… although I still need to catch up with the Log your Memory project.  Our school finishes at lunchtime tomorrow so I’m sure I’ll get everything done before Christmas comes… hopefully!

Yesterday we had a bit of a tidy up in our classroom and the kids took all their books home.  We also had our Rummy-O championships with Ethan taking out most of the games and becoming our new class champion!

Here’s my journaling about the day:Dec 12 journal copy

Dougal had been listening to me say that I wanted to get the lounge vacuumed and it seems that he decided to do something about it himself.  Unfortunately he got himself tangled up in the cords… lucky it wasn’t switched on!

As per usual Toby barked like mad when I got it all plugged in and working and he got very upset as all his ‘treasures’ disappeared!  I’m sure he’ll find new ones over the next few days!

Here’s the photo page:Dec 12 photos copy

It was really nice to be able to lie down and read my book for just a little while after work.  Toby got up on the bed beside me and had a few cuddles and everything was calm… for half an hour anyway!

It’s our last full day at school today and then we’ve got an admin meeting for our new 2013 senior team.  It’s going to be another busy day!

Hope you all have a great day xx

1 comment:

  1. So pleased you got to have a little bit of time out today!! Roll on the Xmas holidays, I say! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx