Wednesday 10 April 2013

52 Lists: Weeks 11 and 12

Hi everyone :)

I’ve been working on some more ‘lists’ using the prompts Moorea Seal puts up. 

Week 11: List your essentials

Obviously we all need food, shelter, water, exercise etc… at least that’s what I teach my kids at the start of the year.  There are so many other things in our lives that are essential too… the things that make our lives ‘ours’ so here’s my list:

Week 11 copy

Week 12: List the things that feel like home

This was an interesting list to do because some of the items on my list remind me of home when I was a kid… some are from when the girls were little and some of the list are from home ‘right now’.   It would be interesting to see Krystal’s list (she’s not doing this project) now that she’s living away from ‘home’.

Week 12 copy

I hope you’re all having a great week xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx