Friday 3 May 2013

Feel Good Friday

Good Morning everyone :)

Today is a real ‘Feel Good Friday’ for me… I’ve got my nephew here and today we’re heading over to see Krystal for lunch.  I’m really looking forward to seeing her and sharing some time with both my girls and Mum.

Here’s what my house sofa looked like at 6.10am!!  I should have time stamped the photo!

IMG_7413

The ‘boys’ have now had breakfast and thankfully it’s almost time to get ready and go.  I’d forgotten how many questions little kids ask… sometimes they just go on and on.  Clearly Auntie is out of practice! LOL

Now onto this weeks Feel Good Friday.  Last week I was able to pick up some Mason jars to do some more preserving… although that hasn’t even come close to happening yet!  I saw a few good ideas for other uses for Mason jars on the internet and after a bit of searching I came up with this weeks layout:week 18 - mason jars copy

I’m quite liking a few of these ideas… the soap dispenser really appeals at the moment!

I hope you all have a wonderful Friday xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx