Friday 17 May 2013

Feel Good Friday

Hi everyone :)

Well we’re coming to the end of another working week.  This time next week I’ll be in Auckland anxiously anticipating the first class at Creative Adventure Downunder!

But back to this week!  I’ve been watching the changes happening to the toadstool in my backyard.  Over the past week it hasn’t grown any further… but it has changed colour to a more subtle dark apricot.  The spots on the top seem to be getting smaller or maybe that’s just my eyes LOL

Mother Nature certainly has provided me with some wonderful moments this week so I decided to create my layout about toadstools and here’s what I came up with:

week 20 - toadstools copy

Happy Friday everyone and I hope you all have a fantastic weekend xx

3 comments:

  1. I love toadstool photos - they are pretty cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW those toadstools are so red. I do not think I have ever seen one like those. I like the layout and combination of the toadstools.

    ReplyDelete

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx