Friday 19 July 2013

Feel Good Friday

Hi everyone :)

It’s definitely a Feel Good Friday for me today!  My reports are finally finished, checked, edited and most importantly DONE!  Such a relief :)

Having Teacher Only Day on Monday has significantly cut into the ‘holiday feeling’ this week but I’m very happy to report that the mojo didn’t leave me when I came home from Krystal’s and I’ve actually finished another page in my art journal which I’ll share with you later on today.

My page was completely inspired by a photo I saw on the internet of a gorgeous sunflower.  In spite of the cold weather we’re having here in NZ it reminded me that winter will pass and summer will come again!

“No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn.” – Hal Borland

This week I’ve created my page dedicated to sunflowers and the promise of warmer weather to come.

week 29 - sunflowers copy

It must be time to light the fire and warm the house up!

Have a great Friday everyone xx

1 comment:

  1. Now those sunflowers brightened up a dull morning. LOL Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx