You might remember that I’ve just started using my Tim Holtz Holiday Word Script dies when I was making my Christmas cards. One problem I quickly encountered is that it’s a bit challenging to find the word you want in the jumble of the dies:
I did a bit of an internet hunt to see what other people were doing and re-discovered Paula Cheney’s blog. I really like her style of crafting and she did an entire blog post dedicated to this exact problem. You can read her original post HERE.
Basically she used magnet sheets designed for covering air vents as storage panels for her dies… but when I went looking for those covers in NZ nobody had them. Then came the hunt… I tried loads of office supply stores, The Warehouse, Warehouse Stationery, Spotlight…. nothing happening!
In the end I went to AJ’s emporium and they had flexible A4 sized magnet sheets for just $3.20… PERFECT!
Once I got home I measured up my die pocket and cut the magnet sheet with my guillotine.
I got two full size pocket pieces along with some extra pieces which will come in handy for other die sets I might buy.
The dies stick to them quiet well but are also easy to get off for use… plus they’re easy to keep track of!
I’m so thrilled with how this turned out! It definitely makes my dies much more user friendly and that’s a good thing!