Sunday 25 June 2017

It's a Recipe for Happiness :)

Hi there... it's been a while!  Today I've got a birthday card to share with you.  My niece is going to be the ripe old age of seven on Tuesday so I thought I'd better make her a card... and of course I've got a gift card for her so I had to make a gift card envelope :)

For this card I used My Favorite Things - Recipe for Happiness stamp set.  I love all the little chefs in the set and the utensils are super cute as well!  Here's her card:

I kept the card pretty simple and I love the clean lines.  I stamped the images with black ink and then coloured them all with my Zig Markers before die cutting each piece.  The patterned paper is also from My Favorite Things - Graphic Grid.   I finished off by adding some Pretty Pink Posh - Clear Droplets.

I made the gift card holder using Lawn Fawns - Small Stitched Envelope die.  This is probably one of my most used dies along with my Stitched Rectangle dies.  I die cut a piece of red cardstock along with a heart from the envelope die set and then added another of the chef images.  Super easy but super cute!


So there you have it... hopefully I'll have one very happy niece on Tuesday morning :)

Thanks for visiting my blog xx

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card - like you I love the clean lines, and the limited colour palette.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card. Love the matching gift card envelope too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute indeed! You have cooked up the perfect birthday card for her! Well done Aunty Shell.

    ReplyDelete

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx