Sunday 1 October 2017

The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge - Day 11 to Day 20... and a little bit of Chloe!

Hi there :)  I'm happy to report that I actually managed to complete the 30 Day Colouring Challenge with Kathy from the Daily Marker.  Last time I blogged, I shared the first 10 days so I thought it was about time to share the next 10.

Day 11

This was my first attempt at colouring with Distress Oxides and I'm pretty pleased with the results... they certainly blend together nicely and give a beautiful chalky feel to the paper.

Day 12

I made this card with the background from Day 11 and some of the images I coloured on Days 7-9.

Day 13

Time for a change... I got out my MFT Recipe for Happiness stamp set and started colouring some of the super cute chefs using Zig Clean Colour Markers.  LOVE how easy they are to shade and blend together!

Day 14

More colouring on my wee chefs... loving the red combo!

Day 15

I thought I'd do some more chefs with different colours.
Some more chefs... this time featuring a blue combo.

Day 16

I did these ones while I was away at the Scrap Retreat... those Moody Unicorns from Gerda Steiner Designs are super cute and really easy to colour!

Day 17

This is a totally different look for me!  I borrowed a friends die and cut it from black cardstock so that it appears to be the lead surrounding the stained glass.  I did the colouring with Distress Inks.

Day 18

Another little change... this time it's MFT's Polynesian Paradise... and to be honest it's had no more colouring on it since this photo was taken... oops!

Day 19

Totally love this card!  One of my friends who organised the Scrap Retreat actually had a wee accident on the morning the retreat started and twisted her ankle.  I knew I had a 'Happy Fall' sentiment as well as the 'Oops' so this card was made for her... pun intended :)  This one features some gorgeous squirrels from Gerda Steiner Designs.

Day 20

I got the stained glass card completed and really love how it turned out.  This one is currently sitting in my craft room and I'm actually considering framing it and keeping it just because I like it so much.

I'll share with you the last of my colouring for this challenge in the next few days.  In the meantime. I've got a Secret Squirrel craft project I'm working on before my wee grandbaby arrives at Nana's house TOMORROW night!!!  Can you guess that I'm excited??  I can't wait to see my daughter again and cuddle this little princess:


Yay for school holidays!  Have a great weekend xx

2 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous Shell. Her eyes remind me so much of Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really were busy last month Shell - I saw most your projects on IG. Love that stained glass card, it's stunning, and the happy fall card is such fun - I love a good pun, and that has some together beautifully.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx