Friday 14 March 2008

Fiskars Time :)

Hi everyone :) It's Fiskars Time!!!

If you're in Rotorua... then come down to Spotlight tomorrow (Saturday 15th March) between 11 and 2 and say hi :) I'm going to be there demonstrating Fiskars tools and some seriously GORGEOUS papers from the Heidi Grace - Urban Acres range!!There's two projects to view... the first is an adorable little desk 'frame'. This is SUPER CUTE!!! I made this one using the Urban Acres papers, rubons (you really do want these ones!!!) and chipboard shapes. It's a quick and simple project but the finished project is so cute I know you'll want to make lots more of them!!And of course what project would be complete without an adorable little photo??? The wee princess here is my beautiful little niece Kody :)

The second project is a tag using some more Urban Acres and combining paper layering, rubons and embossed stickers. I guarantee you that you'll want to make heaps of these because they're just so simple and easy but stunningly effective!

The patterened paper on top is actually from a 'patchwork' paper and it has 16 squares of gorgeous textures and colours!!! You really need to FEEL these papers!!! Here's a closeup to give you and idea... but 'feeling' really is believing :)

Hopefully I'll see some of you tomorrow :) There's lots of demonstrations happening around the country so if you're not in Rotorua check out your local Spotlight!

4 comments:

  1. Shell, these look fabulous. Have fun tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be in Rotorua tomorrow! Unfortunately I have a wedding to go to.

    Are you going to Hamilton Spotlight at all? I am often over there.

    Tauranga doesn't have its own Spotlight so we have to go out of town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh they look lovely - I hope it went well.
    I love to make the wee desktop frame - that rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx