Monday 9 August 2010

Alphabet Day at School :)

On Friday it was alphabet day at school and every class was assigned a letter. Room 3 got the letter ‘D’ and so we came up with some ideas of things we could dress up as… and we’re currently learning about Dinosaurs so it was a great letter for us!

Here’s a photo of some of the kids in my class who dressed up for the day:Room 3 We had a couple of girls who dressed up as Daniel Carter, a Digger Driver, a DJ, a Devil, a few Dancers and some Drag Queens LOL

And if you’re wondering about my outfit… I was a Dancing Dictionary:Dancing Dictionary

Let me just say that Kleensaks really don’t do anything for the figure!!

Here are some of my ‘Drag Queens’… they each got themselves several stars on their charts for having the guts to go through with it!Boys or girls After morning tea my team (4 classes) all got together and had a mini fashion parade:Kauri blue And while I was looking at the photos on the school server I came across a photo of myself that I didn’t know had been taken…Whaea Shelley It’s not often that I like a photo of me but this one doesn’t bother me too much… which is just as well because my class have been making photo mosaics and this photo has been used a lot!

On a side note… we were talking about winning Lotto in our class today and the kids asked me if I would still be there teacher if I won Lotto… I replied that I would probably not be…. and one of my ‘darlings’ said…. Well in that case it’s a good job that you didn’t win!!! You gotta love kids sometimes!

Hope you all have a great week :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh they really do say what they think, don't they! I blogged about what one of mine said to me too

    ReplyDelete

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx