This weeks prompt at Log your Memory is bags, luggage, hand bags, wallets and briefcases.
There was a question asking if designer labels are important when you purchase your bags… designer labels??? I’ve heard of Prada but what else is there??? Clearly I don’t own anything designer labelled LOL
There were lots of other questions this week but the one I chose was all about what was actually IN your bag.
Remember that you can click on the photo to enlarge it and read the text but basically I have:
- my wallet… it’s certainly not new but I like it
- little digital camera… super, super handy!
- cell phone… with Toby’s photo of course :)
- keys… I discarded anything I didn’t need but I still have a lot of keys… and my school ones are BIG!
- memory sticks… I usually have 2 or 3 in my bag
- MP3 player… if it’s in my bag I can’t misplace it!
- chocolate… after taking the photos I ate both of those mini bars…. a chocolate fix was just what I needed LOL
- pens… lots and lots of pens and I still can’t find one when I need it!!
I have a ‘secret’ compartment in my bag which I use to keep my external hard drive and spare car key.
After being burgled and the thieves taking off with my laptop AND my external hard drive I decided that I was never, ever going to go through having to start from scratch again so now I keep my external drive with me all the time. I do a back up every week (well at the end of most weeks) and then just pop it back in my bag.
My theory is that if my computer got stolen at least I can replace all the information, emails, photos etc. It definitely gives me ‘peace of mind’ to have it with me.
And if you know me, you’ll know that I went through a REALLY bad patch of locking my keys in the car… in a three week period I did it not once, not twice, not even three times but a grand total of FIVE LOCKOUTS!!! Just ridiculous!! So now my spare is with me too… let’s just hope I don’t lock my whole bag in the car LOL
So that’s my bag contents… what do you carry in your bag???