Friday 24 February 2012

Log Your Memory: Week 8

Hi everyone :)

Well it certainly isn’t Wednesday anymore but I have a very good reason for uploading this post a couple of days late… my Dad is visiting.  He’s been here for a couple of days and we’ve had the best time just catching up and spending time together.  We haven’t seen each other for 14 months so there’s been lots of talk about and it’s so much nicer to do that in person.  You’ll be able to see some of what went on when I upload my Project Life on Sunday :)

The Week 8 challenge at Log Your Memory was all about accessories, perfumes and products and I’ve discovered that I’m a real ‘creature of habit’:Week 8

My accessories are all silver… and they all have special meaning to me.  I have my watch which is silver with inlaid paua… which also happens to be the only piece of jewellery that I remove at the end of the day.  I constantly wear my medic alert bracelet as well as three silver bangles.  One signifies gaining my Diploma of Teaching… one signifies gaining my degree and one was given to me by someone.  I also have my silver Russian wedding ring.  I’ve been wearing that ring for over 17 years now and it represent myself and my girls.  I liked the fact that the three circles are all complete but all interlinked… just like us.

I’ve always liked musky perfumes so I’ve got a couple of those plus I’ve got a little range of hair products to help me try and keep the curls and tangles under control!

Finally there is a little makeup.  I’ve never really been a ‘girly girl’ but in the last 6 months I’ve been putting on a bit of Thin Lizzy along with some mascara and eye liner for school each day.  Most people don’t even notice but it does make me feel good :)

So there you have it… a little late but still completed!

I hope you’re all having a great week and I’ll catch up with you again on Sunday xx

1 comment:

  1. Another great layout this week Shell. I love the repeated symbolism of "3" - was this something you were already aware of? Very cool! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx