Thursday 2 February 2012

Scrapbook Dreams Jan/Feb Challenges

Hi everyone :)

We had a huge amount of entries into our January challenge and it’s been exciting to see them all being uploaded.  In fact we had so many entries that I decided to select two winners to be Guest Designers.

Well done Donna who created this awesome layout:donna

And congratulations to Mokai who has entered our first digital layout into a challenge… great work!new-years-3

You’ll get to see more of these talented scrappers work when they are our Guest Designers in March!

February Challenge #1

It's time for a brand new challenge and we've got something neat this month. The focus is on Candid Photos! You've probably got loads of candid photos that you haven't scrapped. I know I've been taking lots more candid photos over the holidays because nobody really wants to pose for a photo LOL

In early January my one of my sisters came over and we took my nieces out for lunch. They were really gorgeous and full of giggles this day. They know I take lots of photos... but not as many as Grandma!! They were quite happy to just get on with their day and they forgot all about the camera which gave me the chance to get some really neat candid shots. Here's my layout:Giggly-girls-blog

Our Guest Designer this month is Erin... and she's my Mum... so it backfired on me a bit... because she happened to scrap a candid photo that I was in! LOL

Here's Erin's layout:Magic moment

Erin has used lots of layers, fussy cutting, dimensional magic and gorgeous pearls to create this beautiful layout.

Now it's YOUR turn to get out those candid photos and create a layout. Upload them into our February gallery and you'll get 5 points... and remember to keep commenting because every comment you put on someone's layout in our February challenge counts!

Happy scrapping xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx