Wednesday 7 November 2012

Log your Memory: Week 45

Hi everyone :)

The November theme for Log your Memory is ‘Entertainment’.  The first prompt for the month is all about events and invitations and one of the questions asked was: ‘What was the last party or function you were invited to? Did you go? Why or why not?’

Luckily for me I’ve just been to an event which made this weeks prompt pretty easy.

As much as I’m always busy doing things with school, family and scrapbooking, I’m actually a relatively private person.  I certainly pick and choose who and where I share information and although I’m quite open about things (which is just the way I am) you’d have to know me pretty well to know the more ‘private me’.

I've always enjoyed peace and quiet... even when I was younger. I like being sociable and being around other people... but I also like having 'time out' by myself. 

Here’s my layout for this week:Week 45

A couple of weekends ago Loreen and Keith hosted their annual Halloween party and I’d known for months that I was definitely going to go.  I enjoyed myself so much at their Mid-Winter Christmas that there was no way I was going to miss out on another night of fun!

One of the things I love about their nights is that it’s not crowded.  For the last several years I’ve had problems with my hearing when I’m in larger groups.  When there is lots of noise around me I really struggle.

Halloween was also fantastic because we got to dress up… and let’s face it, as adults there aren’t that many times we get to wear costumes!  I spent the afternoon at Mum’s and then she did my hair for the party… including making big gingham bows for my hair complete with spiders!  Even Toby dressed up with matching pink bandana and a spider!!

It was a really wonderful night and I’m looking forward to going to Loreen and Keith’s next even for New Years Eve :)

Have a great week everyone and I’ll see you again on Sunday with the next instalment of Project Life xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx