Tuesday 4 December 2012

December Daily: Dec 3

Hi everyone :)

It was back to school for me yesterday and we’ve had a good start to the week.  At the moment we’re finishing off our ‘friendship quilt’ for the classroom wall and we’ve started making paper bag albums in an art journal style.

We’ve got the classroom set up so that we’ve got lots of space to work in and the kids are quite enjoying making something that they can keep to remember their year in Room 4.

Here’s the left side of my pages:journaling copy_1

When I got home from work last night Toby came rushing out to tell me that ‘Dougal did it!’  I had no idea what he meant until I saw the mess in the lounge.  Toby is sticking to his story that ‘Dougal did it’ although it’s a little bit suspicious that all the mess appears to be around Toby’s area!

dougal did it copy_1

Something tells me that this might be retaliation for the dog house and biscuits episode from yesterday.  I wonder what these boys are going to get up to while I’m at work today!

Have a great day everyone xx

1 comment:

  1. Well Dougal is still in one piece so maybe its not as bad between them as you might think. ROFL

    ReplyDelete

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx