Tuesday 11 December 2012

December Daily: Dec 8

Hi everyone :)

Well the Telecom Fairies have been and I’m now able to blog from home again.  At least now I’ll be able to catch up on everything again!

On Saturday we had our Scrapbook Dreams December crop and it was a lot of fun.  It’s always neat seeing what other scrappers are doing and getting ideas… plus it’s nice to have a laugh with friends!

Here’s my journaling about the day:Dec 8 journal copy

My friend Nina has joined in on the ‘Elf on a Shelf’ project and she’s found herself a gorgeous elf!  I had to include a photo that Nina took when she was getting ready to come to the crop.

Dougal came to the crop and Toby came down when it had cooled off a bit.  Last year Mum got a great photo of me and Toby (complete with him wearing a Santa hat) that I used for my Christmas cards and I thought that this year we could have a ‘family photo’ but I hadn’t counted on having any sibling rivalry! 

It turned out that Toby didn’t want to have a photo taken with Dougal in it.  In fact he didn’t want Dougal getting any ‘Auntie’ attention at all!  In spite of the fact that we gave it several goes it just didn’t happen but the photos we did get made for a pretty cool photo page:

Dec 8 photo copy

So that was my Saturday… 12 hours scrapping!  It was a great way to spend the day :)

Take care xx

2 comments:

  1. Yippee for the Telecom Fairies doing their thing and LOL over your bah humbug for the photos. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I love the candid shots!!! So pleased that you used them. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx