Tuesday 11 December 2012

December Daily: Dec 9

Hi everyone :)

After all the scrapping on Saturday it was nice to have some quiet time on Sunday morning to just relax… although I still got quite a lot done.

Mikayla and I went down and got the trailer from school and transported all my stands back home but I’m not putting the paper back into them until I’ve fixed a couple of the wheels and done a really thorough vacuum clean!

Here’s the journaling page:Dec 9 journal copy

Around lunchtime we all headed over to Bay Fair so I could find something to wear to the Year 6 leaving ceremony on Monday… but no matter what I looked at it just didn’t appeal to me.  We ended up going to visit Mum and Richard for the rest of the afternoon.

We had a good look at their gazebo which is coming along really well… it’s all put together and now Richard is going to do the second coat of paint before adding in the seating. 

They’ve done a really good job and it’s going to be a great place to sit outside all year round.  I got a sneaky photo of them before they noticed me with my camera… Mr Toby was busy sniffing around the hedge because Mikayla was hiding on the other side!

IMG_4185_1

It was Dougal’s first visit to Grandma and Poppa and boy did the sibling rivalry come out!  As far as Toby is concerned Grandma is HIS Grandma and Dougal should just stay in the car!

Luckily Poppa stepped in and sat on the sofa so then Toby got up beside Poppa.  It’s quite nice to have a little bit of Grandparent time LOL

Dec 9 photos copy

Mum and I went down to get fish and chips for dinner and so we stayed much later than I’d anticipated… but when you’re having a good time it’s so nice not to have to cut it short!

Hope you’re all having a great day xx

1 comment:

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx