Friday 28 June 2013

Feel Good Friday

Hi everyone :)

Well it’s definitely a Feel Good Friday for me today.  After receiving so many birthday greetings… chocolate at school from my class and a gorgeous bouquet of flowers from Krystal delivered to me at school who wouldn’t feel great?

Here’s a photo of my table last night with all my goodies laid out… it was a nice thing to wake up to as well LOLIMG_8580

The flowers were totally stunning!

IMG_8582

Thank you to everyone who left me messages on Facebook… called… text and wished me a happy birthday… you all made my day special :)

Now back to the Feel Good Friday.  This week I was reminded that ‘Life is about using the whole box of crayons… even the colours we don’t like so much!

IMG_2831

It sparked an idea to involve colour in this weeks page and this is what I came up with:week 26 - paint and colour copy

I really love colour… although if you looked at the amount of black in my wardrobe… or the neutral colours in my home… you might not think so LOL 

I hope todays page has brightened up your Friday and I wish you all a wonderful weekend xx

1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday Shell - good to hear you had a lovely day yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx