Friday 15 November 2013

Feel Good Friday

Hi everyone :)

Another Friday has rolled around!  For some reason the idea of ‘comfort food’ really appeals to me today.  It’s not so much the chocolate etc that I want when I feel a bit down… it’s more the ‘comfort food of home cooking’.

I started having a look around the net and discovered a whole new world out there… food styling!  I wonder how come I never knew about this job before??

After tripping along a few sites I discovered some great photos that combined great food styling with home cooking and here’s what I’ve come up with:week 46 - comfort food 

I’ve got a busy Friday ahead… and an admin meeting to get to at 8.15am so best I get a move on!

Happy Friday everyone xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx