Saturday 23 November 2013

Feel Good Friday

Hi everyone :)

This week has gone so fast that I actually forgot about doing my Feel Good Friday post yesterday.  I’m currently sitting in my sisters’ lounge surrounded by the happy chatter and questions of my niece and nephew.  It’s not a bad way to spend a morning.

Last Saturday I spent the day with Krystal and we went for a walk around the man-made lake in Hamilton.  It was a beautiful walk and I was incredibly pleased to have my camera with me.  Along the way we saw tons of gorgeous water lilies so I thought they’d make a great page for my album.week 47 - water lilliesI hope you are all having a great weekend.  I’ll be back tomorrow with two weeks worth of Project Life… yes I’m playing the ‘catch up’ game again!

Take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx