Friday 6 December 2013

Feel Good Friday

Hi everyone :)

I haven’t quite made it into the realm of feeling the Christmas spirit yet but I have started ‘thinking’ about it and one of the things that always springs into my head is the smell of Christmas.  There’s the Christmas trees of course but there’s also the baking that smells divine.  I haven’t made up my mind if I’ll do a Christmas gingerbread house this year but I vividly recall the smell in my kitchen last year when the pieces of the house were baking!

I always light candles around Christmas and I often use vanilla or spiced candles… the smell is fantastic!

So I did a bit of looking around the internet and found lots of photos that actually encapsulated (there’s a big word for Friday!) the smell of Christmas and here’s what I’ve come up with:

week 49 - christmas smells

When the girls were small we made it a family tradition to put up the Christmas tree the day after school finished for the year so there’s no yummy smells around the house at the moment… but I’m starting to really look forward to doing my Christmas decorating :)

Happy Friday everyone xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx