Friday 13 December 2013

Feel Good Friday

Hi everyone :)

Today is a significant Friday because it’s the very last one I’ll ever do at Selwyn School.  The reality of leaving is really starting to hit me and it’s a bit overwhelming at times.

Last night we had our Year 6 Leaving Ceremony and it was fantastic… I even got ‘blind-sided’ but I’ll explain more about that later when I update my December Daily project.

In the meantime I’ve come up with a page for my album dedicated to Christmas baking.  I really enjoy baking and I’m looking forward to getting into the kitchen to do some creative stuff.  I’ve found a few new recipes I want to try out like ‘Cranberry and Pistachio Shortbread’! 

Here’s something to tempt you:week 50 - christmas baking

Wishing you all a fantastic Friday xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx