Tuesday 3 March 2015

Project Life – Week 8

Well I’m definitely catching up now!  Here’s an overview of Week 8:

FULL_1

It was during Week 8 that I finally started catching up on my Project Life album.  Photos were starting to get printed and the blog got a little bit of attention.  Thankfully we’ve got a calendar where we put all the daily events and it did make it MUCH easier to catch up!

At school we’ve been learning about multivariate data for statistics.  It’s a lot less complicated than it sounds but the kids love learning all the cool words that go with statistics and it certainly is different from the kind of maths I did when I was at school.

Here’s a close up of the start of the week:LEFT_1

Once the varnish was dry in the laundry, Mike moved the washing machine back into the laundry and then much to my surprise I came home the next day and the fridge had been moved into the laundry as well.  I’ve decided that I REALLY like it where it is and the door now opens the ‘right’ way for me!

We were in town during the week (actually it might have been for the night market) and we found some really cool ceramic scrabble magnets.  They had both our initials and I was going to get an ampersand to put between them until I realised what that would stand for… maybe it was a ‘you had to be there moment’ but it definitely struck us as funny LOL

Week 8 also saw Brent being named as the winner of Masterchef.  I was really excited to see the final and I’d been cheering for Brent for quite a few weeks.  There was something intensely likeable about Brent and he certainly came across as humble to me.

Here’s a close up of the rest of the week:RIGHT_1

On Friday night, Mum, Krystal and I all went out for dinner for Italian food and we left ‘the boys’ at home to look after themselves.  On Saturday I was looking for the pistachio nuts and Mike said he’d eaten them… keep in mind there was about $10 worth of pistachio’s in the bag!  It turns out he’d also ‘tried’ the smoked chicken followed by eating an ENTIRE tub of sorbet!  His excuse… Toby said he could have it all!  Mike said he’s now too ‘scared’ to eat anything while I’m out LOL

Meanwhile, we were all having a wonderful time trying an antipasto platter followed by pasta… really delicious.  Then we went for a bit of a stroll through town before going to the production of Mamma Mia… and it was FABULOUS!!!  What an excellent experience… we laughed… I cried… and we sang and danced in our seats.  It was a really wonderful production and totally satisfied all three of us!

On Saturday we did all the chores including finally getting a frame for the kiwi print we bought in Wellington.  It now sits proudly on the lounge wall.

On the Sunday we went to Tauranga and on the way back we called in to see my niece with some more Marmite supplies.  She was really happy to have her photo taken and of course her sisters didn’t want to miss out on the fun either!

The last little bit of news is that Mike and I bought ourselves ‘Commitment’ rings.  We’d talked about ‘maybe one day’ getting rings and then Mike surprised me by taking me to the jewelers on Sunday. 

20150222_151920_1

So that’s all our news for now.  I hope you’re having a good week!

1 comment:

  1. WOW catch up all right go you. Busy busy as usual.I had to LOL that naughty Toby, putting Poor Mike right in it.. Congratulations to you both I wish you every happiness xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx