Saturday 4 May 2019

The best packages...

... are the ones you forgot you ordered!

On Tuesday I came home from work to discover a courier card stuck in my door.... Yay! Since they weren't shut yet I decided to get straight back into my car and head down there.  On the way to the couriers I was racking my brain wondering WHO had sent me a parcel.  It isn't my birthday... I've done a few Ali Express orders but none of them were due to arrive yet... I couldn't figure it out.

So... I get down to the couriers... give them my address... and YES there IS a parcel for mwah! It's a decent size box... but to be honest I was still clueless as to WHO had sent me something... but a parcel is a parcel... and this girl LOVES parcels... and I'm liking surprises like this one too!

I can't see anything on the parcel itself... and it's in a FedEx bag that's giving me no clues... until I get it home and then I noticed something...


Shell (you big Numpty!) it's your OWN order from the MFT Stamps sale... remember!!! Yes I do talk to myself... just a little bit... actually quite a lot!!  A few weeks ago MFT had a big retirement sale and they offered 50% off a whole range of products.


So... I ORDERED some new stamps and matching dies... I PAID for the order... and then I FORGOT about it until my parcel arrived!  Obviously I have too many tangents going around in my head :)

I LOVE the goodie boxes that arrive from MFT Stamps... they always feel so personally boxed.  I thought I'd take a few photos to share with you.

First up is Doodled Blooms:


Then there was Geometric Greenery:


Followed by Love Buds:


And Love Bugs:


And then finally Too Cute Turtles which I've been pondering about getting for quite a while so 50% off sounded pretty good to me!


But wait... there's more!  Just a little bit more :)  MFT Stamps also sent me a FREE die to thank me for my order!!  Yay!!


Two of these stamps have sentiments that are quite similar (in one it's hyphenated and in the other its not):


Did you see it??? Lets Shell-ebrate!!!  Yay!!!

I wonder if I've ordered anything else I've forgotten about???


4 comments:

  1. Oh Shell - that happened to me recently, but it was nothing as dramatic and wonderful as your MFT order. I look forward to seeing what you create with all those goodies. I also talk to myself quite a bit now - just sometimes I talk to the cat... but he never gives an answer!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay... I received some more packages today... but I knew these ones were coming LOL

      Delete
  2. I stalk the Postie on mail days - just in case something exciting turns up. The sense of disappointment when the mailbox is empty is huge, lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can relate to the sense of disappointment!! Especially now that we have to wait TWO days for the next delivery!

      Delete

Hi :) I really love hearing from you so please leave me a comment... I really appreciate it!
Thanks, Shell xx